If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a form boron. The elemental boron occurs rarely in nature as its pure form, but as orthoboric or borates. Boron’s energy gap of 1,50 to 1,556eV is greater than that of silicon or germanium. It transmits parts of infrared. At room temperature, boron is not as good a conductor of electricity. Boron is available in crystalline and amorphous forms. Boron has no smell or taste. Amorphous Boron is a brownish powder. Crystalline Boron is black in color, extremely hard on the Mohs Scale (about 9.5), and is not a good conductor when at room temperatures. In the periodic chart of elements, boron lies between metal element and non-metal element. Boron’s chemical properties are active due to many of its characteristics. These include a strong electronegative charge, a small atomic radius, a centralized nucleus, and low atomic radii. The non-metal of boron is very similar to silicon. At high temperature, boron may react with sulfur, oxygen, nitrogen or halogen. Boron remains stable at room temperature. However, it becomes oxidized and then burns when heated up to 700 degrees. Boron is easily combined with many different metals in order to produce metal boride. High purity boron can be crystalline. The boron trichloride and tribromide can be reduced to boron crystals by heating filaments with hydrogen in the vapor phase.
Boron (B) Metal Powder Info
Chemical Formula: B
Amorphous Boron & Crystalline Boron
Amorphous Boron : fine powder between 0.5 and 0.8 micron
Crystalline Boron – Granules and fine powder. Crystalline fine Powder available up to -325 Mesh.
Amorphous Boron : 90-92% et 95-97%
Crystalline Boron – 99%, 99.5% 99.9+% 99.995% and 99.9995%
Boracium, bore boron metallic boron boron amorphous powder boron crystalline powder enriched powder boron boron pieces CAS #7440 42 8 MIL-B 51092 PA PD 451 EINECS 2231 151-2
Boron (B) Metal Powder CAS Number:
What is the purpose of amorphous boran?
- The amorphous boron used as an igniter for rocket fuel and in pyrotechnic flares. The green color of the flares is due to this boron. Boric acid, sodium borate and boric oxide are the three most important boron compounds. You can find them in eye drops and mild antiseptics.
- Oxygen-scavenger, semiconductor-dopant, rocket propellant mixtures pyrotechnic flares, refractory-additive, cementation of special-purpose alloys & iron, neutron-absorber in nuclear reactor controls and radiation-hardening.
- Elemental Boron is used in the semiconductor industry as a dopant. Meanwhile, boron compounds have important roles to play as lightweight structural materials. They also serve as insecticides and preservers, as well as reagents for chemical syntheses.
- Boron (amorphous Powder) was used as a boron sources to synthesize hexagonal-boron nitride, boron doped diamond (BDD), or europium-doped-BN nanotubes.
- A recent study reports on the structure and transport properties for long in situ MgB2/Fe Wires. These wires are prepared with , amorphous Boros, and nano amorphous Boros powders. The powder-in-tube (PIT), standard method is used to fabricate the wire samples. Transport measurements are performed in Bitter magnets with high magnetic fields of up to nine T. Researchers have found that a mixture of amorphous boron powder and amorphous micro boron powder in equal amounts can be used to produce long wires with no degradation of transport engineering Jce in low and medium magnetic fields.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. has over 12 years experience as a supplier and manufacturer of high-quality chemical materials. The
Please note that the products produced by our company are of high purity and have low impurities. Please.