If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Aluminum nitride (AlN)
AlN in its pure form is grayish-blue, but it can also be off-white. Aluminum nitride is a ceramic material with a variety of excellent properties, such as high thermal conductivity, good electrical insulation, low dielectric coefficient and dielectric losses, non-toxicity and matched thermal expansion coefficient to silicon. This new type of ceramic material has excellent overall performance.
Aluminum Nitride Properties
Aluminum nitride exhibits excellent corrosion resistance, especially to molten alloys, including aluminum.
Aluminum nitride exhibits a thermal conductivity of 320 W/m*K, which is comparable to BeO and SiC. It is also more than 5 times as high as Al2O3
The thermal expansion coefficients of GaAs and Si are similar.
Aluminum nitride has excellent electrical properties (dielectric constant; dielectric loss; volume resistivity; dielectric strength).
Aluminum nitride (4) has excellent mechanical properties. It is stronger than Al2O3 ceramics and BeO ceramics and can be sintered with atmospheric pressure.
(5) Aluminum nitride exhibits good optical transmission properties;
Aluminum Nitride ceramics applications
1. Aluminum nitride has a high purity, a small particle size, and possesses a high activity. It is the main raw materials for high thermal conductivity Aluminum Nitride Ceramic Substrates.
2. Aluminum nitride is a ceramic substrate with high thermal conductivity. It has a low expansion coefficient and high strength. It is an excellent large-scale heat dissipation and packaging substrate.
The hardness of aluminum nitride is much higher than traditional alumina.
4. AIN ceramics have excellent heat resistance, melt-erosive resistance, and thermal shock resistance. They can be used to manufacture GaAs crucibles for crystals, Al evaporating dish, magnetic fluid power generator devices, high temperature turbines corrosion-resistant components, and their optical properties can even be used as an infrared glass. Aluminum nitride can be made into ultra-large-scale integrated substrates, high-frequency piezoelectric components and other products.
5. Aluminum nitride resists heat, is resistant against corrosion caused by molten steel, is stable with acid but easily corroded when in an alkaline solution. The new surface will react with humid air and form a very fine oxide film. It can be used to melt aluminum, copper silver, lead, and other metals using this feature. AIN ceramics can be used to replace toxic ceramics made of beryllium dioxide and they are commonly used in electronics.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional
Aluminum Nitride Powder
With over 12 year experience in chemical product research and development. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal, West Union or T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact us for high quality Aluminum Nitride Powder.
Send an inquiry.