If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
High-frequency, high-power, low energy consumption devices are made with SiC nanomaterials. They also have high temperature resistance, radiation resistance, and a high forbidden band. SiC nanowires have a photoluminescence at room temperature, making them an ideal material to manufacture blue light-emitting diodes (BLEDs) and laser diodes. Recent studies show that micron-sized SiC Whiskers are used to reinforce ceramics, metals and polymer-based composites. These composite materials exhibit excellent mechanical properties. It is possible for composite materials to have higher strengths, hardnesses and aspect ratios. As reinforcement phase for composite materials, larger SiC one-dimensional Nanomaterials will enhance their performance. SiC nanomaterials with high current density and low threshold field strength have excellent properties. The materials will be used for electric field emission. This feature allows them to be turned into new electronic lights of third-generation and used for image display. The role is huge. As research progressed, researchers found that SiC one-dimensional nanostructures had broad applications in hydrogen storage and photocatalysis as well as sensing.
1. Large surface area, good surface activity, low density, and excellent mechanical, thermal electrical and chemical characteristics, including high hardness and wear resistance, and self-lubrication. 1. Nano silicon carbide has high purity and a small particle size distribution. It also has a high surface area.
2. This product exhibits high thermal conductivity with low thermal expansion coefficient and excellent wear resistance.
3. The hardness of the material is between diamond and corundum, while the mechanical strength is greater than corundum.
4. Nano silicon carbide exhibits excellent thermal conductivity, and it is also a semi-conductor that can resist oxidation when heated to high temperatures.
Manufacturing structural components such as sliding bearings (liquid fuel nozzles), high-power and low-frequency molds (high-frequency molds), semiconductor components for the metallurgy and chemical industries, and aerospace and energy industries.
2. Surface treatment of metals: cutting tools and molds. Heat resistant coatings.
3. Composite materials: Metal-based, ceramics-based and polymer-based composites.
Tech Co., Ltd. () is an experienced spherical-alumina manufacturer. We have over 12 years’ experience in research and product development. If you need high quality or spherical aluminum please send an email to Contact us.