If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This crystal is made up of nitrogen atoms, and boron. Its chemical formula is 56.4% Nitrogen and 43.6% Boron. Boron nitride is available in four different forms: hexagonal boron nitride, diamond Square Boron Nitride, Cubic Boron Nitride and Wurtzite Boron Nitride.
Boron Nitride Properties
Boron Nitride is resistant to corrosion by chemicals and inorganic acids. It is also not affected when exposed to water and other organic acids. The boron nitrogen bond is broken when alkali is heated to high concentrations. In the air, it starts to oxidize above 1200degC. Boron Nitride is slightly soluble and insoluble in acidic water. It has a density relative of 2.25.
Most properties of boron materials are better than those of carbon materials. The following properties are found in hexagonal boron Nitride: Low friction coefficient; good high temperature stability; good thermal shock resistance; high strength; high thermal conductivity; low expansion coefficient.
Boron Nitride Applications
1. Hexagonal Borosidride is chemically stable and will not affect or wet most metals like steel, stainless, al, Fe, Ge, Bi, Si, etc. The boron-nitride material can be used in crucibles for metal melting, boats for liquid metal delivery, rocket nozzles, bases of high-power devices, and as electrical insulation.
2. Heat and corrosion resistant components can be manufactured using hexagonal Boron Nitride. These include high-temperature parts, rocket combustion chambers, thermal shielding on spacecrafts, corrosion-resistant magnetic fluid generators etc. It can be produced.
3. The hexagonal boron-nitride material is widely used for high-voltage, high frequency, high voltage insulation and heat dissipation, as well as in insulators and heaters of all kinds, heating pipe sleeves as well as high temperature, high-frequency high-voltage, insulation and heat-dissipation components.
4. In the electronic industry, it’s used as an crucible for preparing gallium arsenide and gallium phosphide. It can also be used for heat sinks in semiconductor packages.
5. It is used to absorb neutrons and as a shielding material in atomic reactors. It can be used for infrared polarizers, infrared filters and optical paths in laser instruments.
6. Hexagonal boran nitride can also be used to lubricate bearings at high temperatures. Because boron is similar in many ways to graphite and has many physical properties, it’s called white graphite. It is also called white graphite. They are collectively called white solid lubricants.
7. Boron Nitride can be used in various materials as an additive. Boron fiber is high modulus, boron-nitride processed. It is an inorganic, synthetic engineering material. It can be widely applied in the textile industry, chemical industry, aerospace technology, and other advanced industrial sectors.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional
Boron Nitride Powder
With over 12 year experience in chemical product research and development. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal, West Union or T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact us for a high quality boron-nitride nitride.
Send an inquiry.