If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
The main features of nano-silver
A variable current laser beam gas phase technique is used to prepare nano-silicon powder. The product is high in purity and has good dispersion properties, a small particle size, uniformity, a large surface area, high activity on the surface, despite its low bulk density. Nano silicon powders are able to be compounded, for example, with graphite and carbon nanotubes. For lithium-ion cells, a nanosilicon-carbon anode can be formed. It increases the capacity of the batteries as well as the cycle times. This is a new generation optoelectronic material with large gap energy.
1. Use graphite to cover the surface of the nano spherical powder in order to produce silicon carbon materials for lithium rechargeable batteries. This will improve the rechargeable batteries’ electric capacity by 3 times and their number of charging and discharging cycles by 2 times.
2. It is used as a raw material for organic silicon polymer and in coatings that are resistant to high temperatures.
3. Nanosilicon powder is applied to coatings in order to create a thin film with nanosilicon particles. This technology is used widely for solar energy.
4. The nano-silicon carbide-diamond composite is formed by mixing silicon powder with diamond under high pressure. It can be used as a tool for strength and toughness.
5. The theoretical specific capacity of nano-silicon for lithium-ion batteries is 4200mAh/g, which is higher than the carbon material.
6. Ten types of nano-silicon particle/silicon dioxide nano-structures on the nanosilicon substrate are designed, which achieves photoluminescence under forward bias or reverse bias in the main wavebands from near ultraviolet to near infrared. Photoluminescence and Electroluminescence Models are proposed, which lay the groundwork for silicon-based integrated optoelectronics.
Processing characteristics of nanosilica powder
Tongrun Information Technology Co., Ltd. manufactures nano-silicon powder products using the laser gas phase chemical plasma method. The product obtained this way has uniform silicon particles, high purity and low impurity, as well as good batch stability.
At the moment, most of nano-silicon powders used in silicon anode materials are produced by ball milling and grinding with a Sand Mill. The output from a single mill is very low, batch stability is difficult to control, while the preparation process, which requires grinding and dry, is also complex. Grading, Agglomeration and many other steps are done, but batch stability can’t be guaranteed. Sanding requires complex machinery and equipment. The production line is out of order and the investment required is huge.
1. Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd. recommends adding about 5% of the nano silicon powder.
2. Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd. recommends adding about 8% of the nano-silicone powder.
3. Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd. recommends adding about 10% of the nano-silicon from Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd.
4. Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd. offers a nano silicon powder that can be added to lithium batteries.
5. Tongrun Information Technology Co. Ltd. offers a nano silicon powder that can be added to the lithium battery.
Packaging and Storage
This product should be kept in a cool and dry environment. It is packaged in anti-static inert gas packaging. It shouldn’t be exposed to air too long, as moisture can cause agglomeration and affect the use and dispersion effect.
Tech Co., Ltd. () has over 12 years of experience in the chemical products research and product development. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (wire transfer), West Union, or Paypal. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact us for high-quality silicone powder.
Send an inquiry.