If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PVC and SiO2 Separators
PVC separators that are made by wet processing are mostly used in lead-acid sealed gel batteries. PVC-SiO2 Separator has a higher porosity compared to sintered PVC Separator. It also offers a better pore size distribution and better puncture resistant. It has a better chemical stability and oxidation resistance than polyethylene PE.
PVC and SiO2 separator properties
1. The PVC/SiO2 separator is characterized by high porosity, a small maximum pore, and high liquid absorption. These characteristics allow the separator to retain the electrolyte easily, and have a rapid penetration rate.
2. The wet elastic is strong and can provide electrolyte to the plate while keeping the ion conductivity unblocked.
3. The “acid-strategization” phenomenon can be effectively prevented by a battery with strong liquid transfer abilities.
4. Based on the glass fiber. By adding organic fibers, the PVC/SiO2 separation is enhanced in terms of tensile strength and other performance indicators.
Application of the PVC-SiO2 separation in batteries:
1. The positive and the negative plates are placed close to each other, but should not be in direct contact. A separator between the plates is used. The PVC/SiO2 should be porous to allow electrolyte into the separator, and have good acid/alkali resistance. Wood, microporous Rubber, Microporous Plastic, and Resin-impregnated Paper are all good materials for separation.
2. The battery separator is responsible for carrying the electrolyte containing sulfuric acid in the cell. In the lean state, the separator shares the entire amount of sulfuric acid needed to meet the rated battery capacity with the electrode plate. For this to work, the separator needs to be large enough to absorb the sulfuric acids. Also, the battery must have enough space to accommodate the separator.
3. The PVC-SiO2 separation should be able, when the battery charges, to provide sufficient oxygen channels so that the oxygen precipitated by the positive plate is able to pass through the separator and reach the negative plate where it can be converted into oxygen. cycle. The separator must have a reasonably microporous surface, and the acid saturation of the separator must be determined at the time the battery is being designed.
4. In a valve-regulated lead acid battery, the separator prevents the active material from the electrode plate falling off, and also the electrode plate deforming. This prolongs the battery’s service life. It is necessary that the separator shrinks after being injected with sulfuric acid.
5. The internal resistance of a battery includes the resistance of a battery separator as well as the resistance that is formed when the separator contacts the plate. It is necessary that the separator has a low resistance and also be put under greater pressure when designing the battery. So, the PVC/SiO2 separation is in contact with the poleplate, and resistance is reduced at this point.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional
With over 12 year experience in chemical product research and development. We accept payments by Credit Card, T/T (wire transfer), West Union and Paypal. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact us for a high quality PVC/SiO2 separator.
Send an inquiry.