If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Amorphous Boron Powder
The chemical formula for boron (CAS no. 7440-428-8) is: amorphous element, appearance of light brown to gray black powder, melting temperature 2300+- 2, atomic weight 10.81, L Hua Temperature 2550, specific Gravity 2.34-2.37. Insoluble in water, chloric acid, alcohol and ether. Is 7440-42-8. Appearance is light brown or gray-black powder. Atomic weight is 10.81. L Hua temperature is 2550. Specific Gravity is 2.34-2.37. Not soluble in water.
Amorphous Boron powder: Its Properties
On the periodic chart, boron occupies a special place between metals. It has a large nuclear charge, a small atomic radius and possesses more active chemical characteristics. It is extremely stable at normal room temperature. When heated above 300 degrees it will become oxidized and begin to smell when over 700 degrees. It can also interact at high temperatures with oxygen, nitrogen and sulfur.
The Use of Applications
Amorphous Boron Powder
Amorphous boron is commonly used in the metal smelting industry, electronic product manufacture, ceramic manufacturing and chemical industries. Amorphous Boron is used for the following specific purposes:
1. Amorphous Boron Pulp is the most energy-efficient non-metallic fuel for additives in pyrotechnics. Amorphous boreon powder’s ignition temperature is reduced by a large amount due to the irregular shape and high specific surface area.
2. Amorphous Boron is also a key raw material used to produce high-purity boron halite and other boride products.
3. Amorphous Boron Powder, used to deoxidize metals at high temperatures, is added as part of the metal smelting procedure.
4. Amorphous Boron Powder may be used in alloys to improve metal properties and form alloys.
5. Amorphous Boron Powder has more active chemical properties than crystalline elemental Boron. Crystalline Boron is very hard and is often used in place of diamond for cutting tools or drill bit.
6. Boron powder can be used to assist in welding.
7. Amorphous Boron is a very important energy source. It can be used as solid fuel for composite solid propellants. The calorific values of boron are more than double those of carbon and aluminum, as well as more than two times those of magnesium. The volumetric calorific content of boron is the highest. It is three times more than hydrocarbon fuel and has a density that is slightly less than aluminum. Energy-wise, boron is the best nonmetallic fuel. The irregular shape of amorphous boran and its large surface area also reduces the ignition temperature. ;
As an additive to high-temperature steelmaking furnaces, amorphous boron is used in the form of magnesia carbon.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional
Amorphous Boron Powder
We are a chemical product supplier with 12 years experience. We accept payments by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal and T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
If you need high quality amorphous Boron Powder Powder, feel free to contact us.
Send an inquiry.