What’s the purpose for nano silver?
Nano silver is comprised with silver nanoparticles. These particles are used as an antifungal, antibacterial agent in commercial applications as well as for water treatment and items for the consumer market (such as cosmetics, clothing such as products for childcare foodstuffs, and many more products). The concept of nanosilver relates to pure silver with the size of a nanometer or less. nano silver can be described as a powdery silver element with dimensions of less than 100nm. Typically, it is between 25-50nm. The performance of nano silver is directly dependent on its particle size. The study revealed that , the less size of the particles larger, the greater the sterilization capabilities.
Is nano silver the same as colloidal silver?
The colloidal silver particles are prepared without the use of a capping agent. In contrast, silver nanoparticles are covered with plant extracts. This makes them more stable and harmless to human tissue. Furthermore, due to the development of technology, the size of nanoparticles has grown more constant.
What is nanosilver’s effect on bacteria?
Silver is an extensively researched antibacterial drug that has been shown to kill bacteria, some fungi, and even certain viruses. The antimicrobial effects are due to positively charged silver Ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions are able to target microorganisms using several different modes of action.
Nano silver is not visible with the naked eye. A tiny amount of nano silver is added to deionized water to create the colloidal solution of nano silver liquid. Its particle size is 500 or 1000 times less than those of cells. It is extremely absorbable and easily excreted and it can rapidly and effectively snare single fungi, bacteria and viruses. It’s different from conventional antibiotics. Antibiotics are able to kill only a some bacteria, but viruses are not. Nano-silver can kill more 600 kinds of bacteria and viruses. It is regarded as the number two “immune system” of the human body.
Does Nano Silver good for you?
In its natural form, silver that is found in the environment is considered to be extremely safe. However, people do not have enough knowledge about the health and environmental dangers of silver nanoparticles consequently, ingestion of colloidal silver is considered to be a risk.
Nano silver antibacterial . When compared with other chemical and biological disinfectants, nano-silver can eliminate more than 650 types and strains of bacteria within a matter of minutes. Its broad spectrum sterilization does not cause any drug resistance. It can aid in healing wounds, cell growth and damage. Repair of cells will cause no toxic reaction and no irritation to the skin. This opens up wide possibilities for the wide-spread application of nano silver in antibacterial. It is the latest development of natural antibacterial drugs.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver is known to cause slight skin and eye irritation on the skin. It can also act as mild skin allergen. Inhalation of small silver particles primarily impacts the liver and lungs. It has been shown that silver nanoparticles are intoxic to mammalian cell membranes.
The features of Nano Silver
1. An antibiotic may kill six kinds of pathogens while nano-silver can kill hundreds of harmful microorganisms.
2. Nano silver is able to kill more than 650 kinds of bacteria in a matter of minutes. The unique bactericidal mechanism allows nano silver particles to kill pathogenic bacteria at extremely low concentrations.
3. Nano silver particles have super permeability. They are able to quickly penetrate as low as 2mm to sterilize, and have high sterilizing power on commonly found bacteria, stubborn bacteria as well as drug-resistant bacteria. They also treat diseases of the tissues caused fungi.
4. Facilitate wound healing, repair and regeneration of damaged cells, stop muscle growth, promote antibacterial and anti-inflammatory speed up wound healing and reduce scar formation.
5. Nano silver particles are developed through patented techniques, and include an external protective film, which is gradually released through the human body thus the antibacterial effects are lasting and long-lasting.
6. nano silver, a non-antibacterial bactericide Nano silver has the ability to kill various pathogenic microorganisms . They are more effective than antibiotics. The antibacterial properties using nano silver particles at 10 nanometers will rapidly and completely kill bacteria, which causes them to cease their reproduction and cease to produce. This next stage of drug sensitivity can effectively block repeated attacks triggered by drug resistance.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particle are found interspersed between microscopic and macroscopic molecules and atoms. They exhibit special surface effects, small sizes, quantum size effects, and quantum tunnel effects that are macroscopic, and they are easily infiltrating pathogens;
2. Quantity of Nano Silver particles is tiny and the volume percent of the surface is significant. The bonding state and electronic status of the surface are different from the inside of the particle. The lack of coordination between surface atoms can result in an increase in active places on the surface that have the fundamental conditions for antibacterial properties;
3. Nano-silver has strong penetrating power which allows it to fully interact with pathogens and leading to stronger biological reactions. It’s advantages include great safety, broad antibacterial capabilities, and a long-lasting sterilization time. Nanosilver’s antibacterial properties are more effective in combating pathogenic bacilli, coli and filamentous fungi , than traditional silver Ion thermicides. Nano silver particles are able to destroy fungi, bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia and a variety of other pathogenic microorganisms.
A Nanosilver manufacturer
Tqhp is a reliable global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with more than the past 12 years’ worth of knowledge manufacturing high-end chemicals and Nanomaterials. At present, our company has successfully developed a series in powder materials. A service for OEM is available. If you’re interested in Nano Silver powder, please get in touch with us. Or click on the needed products to send us an inquiry via email: email@example.com