About Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution:
Nanogold is high purity gold as raw material, through a special new processing technology to make gold particle size of 15nm or less, greatly improve the inherent characteristics of gold, such as catalytic effect, free radical removal effect, dispersion effect and so on.
Gold, namely Gold, chemical element symbol Au, its high security, high stability, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance and other characteristics.
Gold is one of the rarest and most precious metals. It has a face-centered cube structure and an atomic weight of 196.96654.
Melting point: 1064.43℃, boiling point: 2808℃, electronegativity: 2.54, covalent radius: 1.34A, ion radius: 0.85 (+3) A, atomic radius: 1.46A, atomic volume: 10.2cc/mol.
Gold can form alloys with many metals because the atomic radii of these metals are very close to the atomic radii of gold; The atomic radius of gold is 1.46 angstroms;1.46 Mr. Bi;1.44 Mr. Silver; Platinum 1.39 Mr.Thus gold can be formed in alloys of gold and silver, gold and copper, gold and platinum, etc. These alloys are not compounds, but solid melts. Tqhp is a trusted global Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution supplier. Feel free to send an inquiry about the latest price of Nano Gold Solution at any time.
Product Performance of Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution CAS 7440-57-5:
Colloidal gold is prepared by dispersing 15nm or even smaller gold nanoparticles into the water solution. The preparation will end up with a uniform neutral solution with stable color. The nano gold solution appears to be faint red, not golden brown. The gold liquid appears to be azury when in the condensed state by adding other substances. The solution is edible for human beings and totally safe for skin contact.
Technical Parameter of Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution:
|Product Name||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Bulk Density||Melting Point||Color|
|Colloidal Gold||Au||1000ppm||5-15nm||1.01 g/cm3||1064℃||Purple|
How is Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution Produced?
The steps of preparation of gold nanoparticles are as follows :
1) adding gold chloric acid in deionized water, and adding polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium dodecyl sulfate, gold chloric acid, polyvinylpyrrolidone and sodium dodecyl sulfate at mass concentrations of 0.01 ~ 1.0%,0.02 ~ 2.0% and 0.0001 ~ 1.0%, respectively;
2) At room temperature, add 0.01 ~ 0.5% hydrazine hydrate aqueous solution to the mixed solution of Step 1) in stirring. When the pH value reaches 6.8 ~ 7.0, stop adding hydrazine hydrate aqueous solution and continue stirring for 20 ~ 30 minutes to get a gold nanoscale solution. The advantages of this preparation method are as follows: the preparation is carried out at room temperature, the process is simple, the particle size of the gold nanoparticles in the solution is 10-100nm, the gold particles are small, and it is not easy to precipitate.
Applications of Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution:
The unique biochemical and physicochemical properties of gold nanoparticles enable them to play a unique role in immunoanalysis, biosensors, DNA recognition and detection, gene and many other aspects. Gold nanorods have a strong adsorption function on proteins and DNA, and will not change the properties of the adsorbed substances. As a carrier with excellent properties, gold nanorods have also been widely studied.
Coloring agent for food, glass and living organisms.
A technique for genetic identification.
It is used for refining environmental purification products.
A preservative used in food and cosmetics.
Add to the cosmetics to whiten, anti-aging, moisturizing effect.
Production of antimicrobial, bacteriostatic, anti-inflammatory drugs, medical equipment, health supplies, beauty care equipment.
We produce all kinds of daily necessities, food and drinks which are closely related to people’s life. If nanometer gold soap, toothbrush, all kinds of the facial mask of beauty.
Storage Condition of Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution:
1. Colloidal gold should be prevented from sunlight.
2. The product is for research and development purpose and the user must be a professional person ( This person must know how to use this product. )
3. Nanoparticle solutions are suspensions of nanoparticles in water. These dispersions can be used as-is or diluted with suitable (compatible) solvents. Nanoparticles in dispersions can sometimes settle upon storage, in which case they can be mixed (shook up) before use.
Packing & Shipping of Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution:
We have many different kinds of packing which depend on the colloidal gold quantity.
Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution packing: 100ml/ bottle, 250ml/ bottle, 1000ml/ bottle or as your request.
Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution shipping: could be shipped out by express, by air, by air as soon as possible once payment receipt.
Colloidal Gold Properties
|Other Names||gold colloid solution, gold nanodispersion,
gold nanoparticle dispersion
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Electrical Resistivity||2.214 microhm-cm @ 20 °C|
|Thermal Conductivity||3.18 W/cm/K @ 298.2 K|
|Thermal Expansion||(25 °C) 14.2 µm·m-1·K-1|
|Vickers Hardness||216 MPa|
|Young’s Modulus||79 GPa|
Colloidal Gold Health & Safety Information