If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
What is nickel based alloy powder?
Nickel-based powder is widely used for the self-fluxing series of alloy powders. It offers excellent corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. It also has good heat resistance. Low melting temperature, wide solid-liquid temperatures range, high wetting capability for a variety substrates and WC particle, and ease of operation.
The spray-welding layer has outstanding properties of self-fluxing and wettability. Spray-welding layer with high hardness and corrosion resistance. It is also resistant to heat and wear. Wet grinding is preferred.
Classification nickel-based alloy powder
Nickel-chromium alloy thermal spray: There are different types of powders for thermal spray, such as the nickel-chromium heat resistant alloy that is produced by adding 20% chrome to nickel. Nickel-chromium heat resistant alloys do not oxidize much at high temperatures and are a good coating material that is resistant to heat, corrosion, and high temperature oxidation. The coating is dense, and adheres well to the base material. It is the transition material between the base and the coatings of ceramics or soft metals. It is a transition layer material that can improve both the coating and the base. The bond strength.
(2) Nickel-chromium and iron alloy thermal powder: This type is made from nickel-chromium and appropriate iron, and has a slightly lower high temperature resistance than nickel chrome alloys. Other properties are the same. Nickel-chromium alloys are similar. Its main advantage is its low cost, which makes it ideal for repairing corrosion resistant workpieces and can also be used in a transition layer thermal powder.
(3) Nickel-chromium-boron alloy thermal spray powder: This alloy contains elements such as boron, chromium and carbon, so it has high hardness and moderate toughness. The coating becomes heat resistant, corrosion resistant and wear-resistant. It can be used as an anti-corrosion treatment for shafts and cylinders.
The thermal spray powder of nickel-aluminum is used to coat surfaces. It is composed of aluminum and fine powders of nickel. Thermal spray powder is heated up to 600 degrees Celsius with the flame. A chemical reaction takes place between the nickel and aluminum that releases heat. The heat is also increased by a part of the aluminum oxidizing. Nickel can diffuse into base metal at this temperature, which improves the bonding of the coating. A second feature of the thermal spray powder made of nickel and aluminum is the rough surface that is formed on the coating after spraying. This provides an excellent surface to connect other spray materials. It is an ideal intermediate material because the expansion coefficient of nickel aluminum composite thermal spray is similar to most steels.
Uses for nickel-based alloy Powder
The welding is done with oxygen-acetylene plasma or flame. It’s used for corrosion resistance, wear resistance, especially for sliding wear resistant parts such as wire drawing rollers, cams and plungers in rolling mills.
1. Please adhere to the oxygen-acetylene or plasma spray welding requirements.
2. If you are using a medium or small spray gun, it’s best to use powder with a mesh of -150. When using a large spray gun, use powder with 320/150 mesh.
3. It is necessary to dry the alloy powder if there is moisture in the powder or if its storage time exceeds three months. (120°C, 2 hours of heat preservation).
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional
3D printing powder
We are a chemical product supplier with 12 years experience. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal and T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
Looking for high-quality
Nickel-based Alloy Powder
Send us an email to make an enquiry.