If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Sodium silicate is a liquid alkali-metal silicate material that contains alkali oxides and silicon. More than 50 deep-processed sodium silicate products are available in economically advanced countries. Some of them have been used in high tech, precision, and cutting-edge areas.
Application areas of sodium silicate
1. You can paint the surface to increase its resistance to weather. You can increase the strength, compactness, flexibility, resistance to frost, and weather resistance of porous materials, such as clay bricks and cement concrete.
2. Reinforce the soil. Water glass and calcium chloride solution can be alternately injected under pressure into the soil. The resulting silic acid gel solidifies in humid conditions due to the swelling status of the soil-absorbed water.
3. Use a waterproofing agent that is quick-setting.
4. Cracks in brick walls can be repaired. You can mix water glass, granulated blast oven slag powders, sand, and sodium fluorosilicate to a desired proportion. These can then be pressed directly into the cracks in the brick wall. This will serve the purpose of reinforcement and bonding.
5. As an outer surface for fire doors, sodium silicate solution can be used.
6. It can be used for the manufacture of acid-resistant cement to encapsulate furnace linings.
7. It is used to produce silica sol, silica gel, silica pentahydrate, white carbon black and sodium metasilicate pentahydrate in the chemical systems.
8. It is an indispensable raw ingredient in detergents, such as soap and washing powder.
9. Dyeing auxiliaries for the textile industry, including bleaching and sizing.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier boride powder. We have over 12 years of experience in chemical products development and research. We accept credit cards, T/T and Paypal payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
Send us an inquiry if you’re looking for instant sodium silicate of high quality.