If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Boron Powder Properties
Boron’s weight is only second to beryllium in terms of volumetric heat. Boron is insoluble in water but slightly soluble with nitric acids. Amorphous boron powder is chemically reactive, and can be combined with air to form explosive mixtures.
Elemental Boron is a powdery black or dark brown color. When the boron is oxidized, a diboron-trioxide film forms. This prevents boron to continue oxidizing. Boron powder is resistant to hydrochloric and hydrofluoric aqueous acids and can react with fluorine.
Boron Powder Applications
1. Boron powders can be used as raw materials to produce boron fibres and are important raw materials in the production high-purity of boron halid;
2. Boron compound is used as a gas absorber in the smelting process of special alloyed steel or molten metal;
3. Boron powder is used in rocket fuel to provide high energy.
4. The electronic industry uses a powdered form of Boron as the ignition electrode for the ignition tubes;
5. Boron can be used to replace precious or rare metals.
6. Boron is used in the atomic energy sector as a protection material and for the control rod of the atomic power reactor.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional Boride Powdersupplier, with more than 12 years’ experience in chemical product research and design. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (wire transfer), West Union, Paypal and T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
Please send an inquiry to Contact Us, if you are interested in high-quality amorphous boran powder.